Yuying Deng, founder of Aspirus, takes us through 5 things she learned while building a new standup desk.
- Hardware development cycles doesn’t take days but weeks
- It is not about the data science (not at first)
- Conventional methods work the best
- Forget about stealth mode
- Certification should come first, not last
There is a lot of evidence that the number of hours worked does not equate to how much you are getting done. With the OECD countries above, there is a statistically significant negative relationship between the average hours worked and the amount of money made per hour worked. In other words, the countries with longer working hours tend to have less economically productive workers.
Business Insider Australia has correlated a neat set of known biases from a number of sources, producing an interesting info-graphic: